Perhaps it's not fair to post this the day before the night of tricks-and-treats, but ironically that's how the timing worked for me.
November is the last month of the Gluten Free Health Challenge, and I'll be sharing just one final post from each of the 7 women taking the challenge.
But in the meantime, I wanted to tell you about a new challenge that our gluten free coach, Shirley Plant, is holding. Her 21 Day Gluten/Dairy/Sugar Free Challenge begins on November 4th, and is a great way to help you ease into this lifestyle.
I chose Shirley as one of the coaches in the GF Challenge after talking with her via Skype, and I really like her gentle, non-judgmental approach. Plus, I also know she tackles the mind-body work that I love so much by adding a self-hypnosis audio into the challenge. So if you're looking for help with starting - or sticking with - a gluten, dairy and sugar free diet, here's a great option for you.
Included in the Challenge:
- Recipes and menu plans
- Helpful dietary and emotional tips throughout the challenge
- Closed Facebook group for added support from Shirley and other challengers
- Three one-hour calls with Shirley each Monday, with Q&A at the end
- Audio clip from integrative medical specialist, Dr. Richard Nahas, on why he recommends his clients go gluten free
- Audio clip from hypnotherapist, Johanna Lynn, with a 30 minute hypnosis to help you with the stress and emotions that come up when changing your diet
- A chance to win a one-on-one thirty minute consult with Shirley
Full Disclosure: I'm an affiliate, which means I get paid a small amount if you sign up for the challenge with this link. The price doesn't change for you though, and I only decided to be an affiliate after talking extensively with Shirley about the program and making sure it was something I felt good putting my name behind. I was also happy to be able to share this with you because I know many of my readers are looking for something like this, and it's no longer the type of work I'm personally doing, but I think it has great value. There are a lot of people jumping on the GF bandwagon and selling programs, but Shirley has been doing this type of coaching for a long time and really understands the emotional side of having food sensitivities.
p.s. Don't worry about Thanksgiving coming up for those of you in the U.S. I've done many a Thanksgiving gluten, dairy, and sugar-free, and Shirley will be sharing some recipes with you all for the holiday.