This shrimp salad was my lunch yesterday. And my dinner. And I'm feeling pretty sad that it's all gone because I would have been happy to eat it for breakfast today. While you've been seeing fewer baked goods from me lately, I've been focusing on getting my inflammation completely under control. And that's meant a lot of tasty dishes like this one. With avocado, grapefruit, basil, cilantro, and parsley, this shrimp salad is full of anti-inflammatory nutrients. I woke up this morning with less bloating than I've had in months, and I know it's dietary choices like this that are making the difference.
Want the recipe? Head over to the Wellesse blog for the recipe and information on the many nutrients you can get from this salad.
You may have noticed the Wellesse logo on my sidebar. They're my newest sponsor, and I'm loving working with them. With their headquarters just a couple hours north of me in Washington, Wellesse is a certified gluten-free company that makes liquid vitamins. Their Joint Movement Glucosamine Liquid is especially popular, and I've been told by a friend that it is remarkable. He's an athlete who noted that his knee pain decreased almost immediately upon taking the Wellesse supplement. He's so happy with it he's telling his friends and even encouraging his mom to take it! Another supplement that might interest you is their 3-in-1 Digestive Health Liquid. It contains soluble fiber for regularity, prebiotics for healthy bacteria, and aloe vera to balance stomach acidity. This is one of their newer products, but is sure to please.
In addition to sharing my recipe at Wellesse today, the company is sharing something with YOU. Wellesse is giving away $200 worth of products to one lucky reader. This includes:
- 1 bottle each of all 10 Wellesse Liquid Supplements including Calcium with Vitamin D3, Multivitamin, B Complex Complete, Iron, Aloe Vera, B-12, Vitamin D3, Digestive 3-in-1 Health, Joint Movement Glucosamine and Protein.
- Wellesse Sample Pack
- “The Vitamin D Solution” book by Dr. Holick
- Wellesse notepad
- Wellesse Gift Cards – $50
- Various Wellesse promotion items
- Wellesse coupons
1. Leave a comment letting me know your favorite way to get lots of nutrients in. Do you take vitamins, eat lots of vegetable juice, pack in the salads? Let us know!
2. Like Wellesse on Facebook.
3. Share this giveaway on your own Facebook.
4. Follow Wellesse on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
Good luck! And if you missed it, don't forget to check out this post at the Wellesse blog on how to increase your nutrient absorption when you're eating!