Alea of Premeditated Leftovers recently awarded me with this Kreativ Blogger award! Alea has quite the creative blog herself, with some amazing gluten-free recipes. She recently posted a recipe for a tomato soup cake that she assures us tastes amazing! I'm really intrigued by a cake with tomato soup in it! As part of this award, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about me that you don't know. So here goes:
- This photo was taken by my friend Spanky Aguirre, famous photographer to be. I pretended I was on America's Next Top Model during our photo shoot, and kept imagining Mr. Jay yelling at me and telling me to "smise."
- I'm obsessed with Scotland. I did a semester abroad in Scotland, and took a twelve hour bus ride to the northernmost town in Scotland (John O'Groats), then took a ferry to The Orkney Isles. Since it was Easter weekend and their buses weren't running, I walked three hours to get to the Standing Stones so I could listen to Loreena Mckennitt's song, Standing Stones while being in the midst of them. I wanted it to be really peaceful, but mostly it was just really cold.
- I love Robbie Williams. I think I was supposed to be born in the UK. I do a really bad Scottish accent though.
- I blush at the drop of a hat, sometimes for no reason. Sometimes I blush at the thought of blushing.
- I'm multiracial, of Caucasian, African American, and Native American descent. Although some people don't like this question, I enjoy being asked what I am. It gives me a chance to tell people, rather than them making assumptions.
- When I started college, I planned on being a history major and specializing in medieval history. I wanted to be a museum curator. I let go of that dream when I kept falling asleep in class. I chose my major (psychology) because it was the first class I didn't fall asleep in.
- I'm secretly fascinated by Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's affair. I'm not really sure why, but I really want them to work out.
Shirley of Gluten Free Easily
Lauren of Celiac Teen
Heather of Life, Gluten Free
Alta of Tasty Eats At Home
Stephanie of Hope For Healing
Chelsey at The Crazy Kitchen
Dee of Zippy Takes Pictures